Limp mode

Louie

05 wrangler tj stuck in limp mode, replaced output and input speed sensors, battery, fluids are good, tried the unplugging of the battery turn light on , off, then key off, still in limp mode. Read about the PCM TCM module problems on some threads, also been told that it could be a solenoid, any help is appreciated, or past experiences, i just bought the Jeep and I love it, want to get it fixed right the first time. Also, any advice on dealer vs a transmission shop, as far as warranty for parts and labor
Thanks

I had the same issue on my 05. ended up having to do a full rebuild cost 2300.00. Had a few broken parts inside a gear and some gaskets and clamps. Probably didn't wanna hear that. But that's how mine played out it would drive fine one day. Next day would go in to limp mode. It sucked big time. I'm very happy with the rebuild I never knew how well it drove.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you getting any codes from the TCM? Mine did same and I had to replace the TCM for 1275.00 but that cured my problems. Good luck.