Arizona List of Arizona members who like to go off-roading

hahaha. Yeah I didn't do any lights this phase of my build. Ill be in Texas till next month. Hopefully I can throw the pile of parts on the Jeep shortly after I get back. Ordered that ORO SwayLOC from Quadratec. Still got wheels and tires to order here soon. Once all that gets paid off I'll do bumpers, lights and a winch.

• USA Proud
Reactions: RINC
hahaha. Yeah I didn't do any lights this phase of my build. Ill be in Texas till next month. Hopefully I can throw the pile of parts on the Jeep shortly after I get back. Ordered that ORO SwayLOC from Quadratec. Still got wheels and tires to order here soon. Once all that gets paid off I'll do bumpers, lights and a winch.

I'll just follow behind Super @DaveC . He is the Alpha with all the lights so I wont get blinded.

The purpose of this thread is to list the name of every member on the forum in Arizona who regularly attends wheeling trips we plan. From now on, if you want to plan a wheeling trip and tag everyone local in Arizona who might want to come, you can just copy and paste the names below into your new thread.

If anyone has been left out and would like their name added to the list, please let me know and I'll update this thread with the names.

@Blackiosh @RINC @Farmergreg @Boinked @Chris @starkey480 @nk24 @Jamison C @ac_ @Gblabla @1945GPW @kmas0n @Rooscooter @JnJ_Adventures @PurpleTJAZ @5632 @Pressurized @Wakeangel @Dale W @ToddL @DaveC @Smitty61416 @R3ID05TJ @minimull @Nguzzo @il buono @Arizona Jim @CDMR480 @Echos67
@KcTj
@TominAZ
@John’o
@Brewpubjim
@GTERDN
@UglyDuck
@powdaman
@beaufrusetta
@xXDavidCXx
@Arthurius

Would love to join this thread!

• USA Proud