Arizona List of Arizona members who like to go off-roading

Just say no to mud, bud.

blackcanyon002.jpg

Reactions: R3ID05TJ
Did you post that on your way out lol. High of 74 today. Couldn't be better. Taking kids to pumpkin patch in Marana. Miiiiight take the Jeep. It's tight with the wife and kids. No room for pumpkins. I need a LJ. :(

• USA Proud
Reactions: RINC
Did you post that on your way out lol. High of 74 today. Couldn't be better. Taking kids to pumpkin patch in Marana. Miiiiight take the Jeep. It's tight with the wife and kids. No room for pumpkins. I need a LJ. :(

Yesterday was awesome with the rain while working on my Jeep. It's wheeling season! Next weekend I'll be at the Creatures Crawl event in Rock Springs.

Last night I tucked it away, out of the rain in the garage.
garage002.jpg

Reactions: R3ID05TJ
If we can wait till about noon, I should be free.

I want to try BWCC, but not sure if we have enough time or not at that point.

At this rate I’ll be around by time you guys can sort your schedules out.

Any wheeling plans between Xmas and Jan. 5th? I’ll be in Tucson and would be happy to meet up.

Doesn’t make sense to add me to the list since my availability window is so small. ☹️

• Sad
Reactions: R3ID05TJ and RINC
The purpose of this thread is to list the name of every member on the forum in Arizona who regularly attends wheeling trips we plan. From now on, if you want to plan a wheeling trip and tag everyone local in Arizona who might want to come, you can just copy and paste the names below into your new thread.

If anyone has been left out and would like their name added to the list, please let me know and I'll update this thread with the names.

@Blackiosh @RINC @Farmergreg @Boinked @Chris @starkey480 @nk24 @Jamison C @ac_ @Gblabla @1945GPW @kmas0n @Rooscooter @JnJ_Adventures @PurpleTJAZ @5632 @Pressurized @Wakeangel @Dale W @ToddL @DaveC @Smitty61416 @R3ID05TJ @minimull @Nguzzo @il buono @Arizona Jim @CDMR480 @Echos67
@KcTj
@TominAZ
@John’o
@Brewpubjim
@GTERDN
@UglyDuck
@powdaman
@beaufrusetta
@xXDavidCXx
@Arthurius
@JHammett

I’m interested in being added to the list… I do most my wheeling in Mohave and La Paz County…
Thanks

• USA Proud
Reactions: Jamison C and RINC