Arizona List of Arizona members who like to go off-roading

Thanks for the add! I can’t wait for Land Management to open up the trails! Tried to go up 4 peaks in a Yukon and it was closed at the gate about 2 miles in. That was after getting denied at SugarLoaf. Looking forward to finding some dirt this weekend!

Reactions: GTERDN
Thanks for the add! I can’t wait for Land Management to open up the trails! Tried to go up 4 peaks in a Yukon and it was closed at the gate about 2 miles in. That was after getting denied at SugarLoaf. Looking forward to finding some dirt this weekend!
Welcome! Four peaks and all other areas closed due to the Bush fire were opened last Friday, so you should be able to make it over the top of four peaks next time. 👍

Some of us are heading up to Sedona for a day of wheeling this Saturday. Details here.

https://wranglertjforum.com/threads/sedona-wheeling-saturday-2-20.46017/

I can't wait until I get my TJ back from Blaine. I'm seriously jonesing to go wheeling :LOL:

Please add me to the list. Even if I can't always join it will be nice to know what Jeep activities are going on here in Arizona.
Do you need my email address or will we be notified through this forum/

Reactions: Chris
Please add me to the list. Even if I can't always join it will be nice to know what Jeep activities are going on here in Arizona.
Do you need my email address or will we be notified through this forum/
Done deal!

Reactions: Chris
Just joined, hope to have the Jeep back to working soon. @ Chris, can i be added please

The purpose of this thread is to list the name of every member on the forum in Arizona who regularly attends wheeling trips we plan. From now on, if you want to plan a wheeling trip and tag everyone local in Arizona who might want to come, you can just copy and paste the names below into your new thread.

If anyone has been left out and would like their name added to the list, please let me know and I'll update this thread with the names.

@Blackiosh @RINC @Farmergreg @Boinked @Chris @starkey480 @nk24 @Jamison C @ac_ @Gblabla @1945GPW @kmas0n @Rooscooter @JnJ_Adventures @PurpleTJAZ @5632 @Pressurized @Wakeangel @Dale W @ToddL @DaveC @Smitty61416 @R3ID05TJ @minimull @Nguzzo @il buono @Arizona Jim @CDMR480 @Echos67
where are the trips posted ..... I've been missing something :( mark corby [email protected]

Reactions: RINC and Chris
Reactions: DaveC