Arizona List of Arizona members who like to go off-roading

Looking at the map there is a Carpet Hill bypass which folks who have stock rigs could probably take? Is Carpet Hill the worst part of the whole trail?

Reactions: RINC
Looking at the map there is a Carpet Hill bypass which folks who have stock rigs could probably take? Is Carpet Hill the worst part of the whole trail?

I believe the bypass is a little north of copper creek road (cowboy miller road iirc)

I've read that ppl have gotten hung up on the bypass in the past, but that might have been before the road was graded. A local guy mentioned the bypass making it easy, but that’s all I can say about it.

Even if you don’t head toward klondyke via the bypass or carpet hill, it’s fun exploring the trails back to cooper creek mine.

• USA Proud
Reactions: B1Toad and RINC
I know this is a late notification, but I'm doing Mingus Mountain tomorrow. I plan to be in Cottonwood by 10 am, it's a three hour trail.

text me if you are going to join. four eight zer0 six six too nine 1 nine one

• USA Proud
Reactions: MikeE024 and RINC
I know this is a late notification, but I'm doing Mingus Mountain tomorrow. I plan to be in Cottonwood by 10 am, it's a three hour trail.

text me if you are going to join. four eight zer0 six six too nine 1 nine one

Used to camp at the Gold King mine. Pics and or video or you were never there!

IMG_3591.jpeg

IMG_3594.jpeg

Used to camp at the Gold King mine. Pics and or video or you were never there!

This Saturday Dec 2 got the Off Road Expo at Westworld or the open house at Letzroll. The Off Road Expo is a $20 admission but will have my favorite YT guys Wrecked Gear or the Letzroll shop is free. I am torn. What will I do?!!

This Saturday Dec 2 got the Off Road Expo at Westworld or the open house at Letzroll. The Off Road Expo is a $20 admission but will have my favorite YT guys Wrecked Gear or the Letzroll shop is free. I am torn. What will I do?!!

Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

• Haha
Well, PRP will be there at the Off Road Expo. I could set my behind in all the style seats to see which I like. Will have the opportunity to get Wrecked Gear stickers for my Jeep and the toolbox.

Try mastercrafts if you can