Great deals on TJ parts on Amazon!

Looking for parts for your Jeep Wrangler TJ? Checkout the selection of TJ parts Amazon has to offer, many with 2-day Prime shipping!

Click the image below to browse TJ parts on Amazon.

Jeep Wrangler TJ Parts on Amazon

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

Arizona List of Arizona members who like to go off-roading

UglyDuck

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Still going through the new to me jeep, catching up on deferred maintenance and learning the rig. Don’t have much in the way of recovery gear either, yet.

RINC

I Love Me Some Arizona
Supporting Member
A Sunny Place For Shady People. Laveen, AZ
Still going through the new to me jeep, catching up on deferred maintenance and learning the rig. Don’t have much in the way of recovery gear either, yet.

Going with a group, someone will have somethang you don't. You can get an eyefull of what others have with them. I first went out with nothing. Asked lots of questions. Acquired some knowledge.
20201205_154322.jpg

TJ Enthusiast
Hitting the trails this Sunday 1/9/22 with @RINC @Farmergreg and @PurpleTJAZ. Meeting at the intersection of Castle Hot Springs Rd and Cow Creek Rd at 7:00am to air down. Anyone else in AZ is welcome to join!

33.93679957776673, -112.32421452113459

Looking forward to seeing pictures.

Reactions: RINC and DaveC

UglyDuck

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
On a side note, I bought a JKS adjustable track bar, but it’s the wrong one. Need to offload it and get the correct one. If anyone is interested…

DaveC

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Or can you ride shotgun? I have an open seat.
Greg and I were chatting earlier on a possible Sunday ride. New river, Montana mountain or box canyon florence are all pretty tame and super scenic. I know he did box canyon already yesterday.

Would love smiley rock but that probably doesn't fit the bill here

Reactions: RINC

powdaman

What area were you thinking @RINC? I’ve been itching to get out. I’ve only been out around the Tucson area.

Edit..Montana Mountain would be sweet as would the others. They’ve all been on my list.

Reactions: RINC