Arizona List of Arizona members who like to go off-roading

Greg and I were chatting earlier on a possible Sunday ride. New river, Montana mountain or box canyon florence are all pretty tame and super scenic. I know he did box canyon already yesterday.

Would love smiley rock but that probably doesn't fit the bill here

New River to Seven Springs we could do again.

What area were you thinking @RINC? I’ve been itching to get out. I’ve only been out around the Tucson area.

Edit..Montana Mountain would be sweet as would the others. They’ve all been on my list.

Us Phoenix area peeps need to run some Tucson area trails.

I can do Montana Mnt. again also.

How difficult is the New River to Seven Springs?

We’ve got some great ones for sure. I’ve ran the usual. Backside of Mt. Lemmon many times, Charouleau Gap, Reddington, Chiva Falls etc. The only one I’ve done in my Jeep though is Mt. Lemmon. So my wheeling time in TJ is limited.

I'm game for either.

We’ve got some great ones for sure. I’ve ran the usual. Backside of Mt. Lemmon many times, Charouleau Gap, Reddington, Chiva Falls etc. The only one I’ve done in my Jeep though is Mt. Lemmon. So my wheeling time in TJ is limited.
https://funtreks.com/off-road-trails/new-river/

Reactions: RINC
I ran New River to Seven Springs in 2 hi about 90% of the time.

I am in for any of the Tucson stuff.

Greg and I have a plan.... stay tuned!

Oh My !
Excited Aww GIF

My TJ does not behave well at highway speeds. I’m hoping that will change when I get the front end sorted out.

Curious to hear your impressions if you don't mind, please share on the forum.

Once I get one and live with it for a while I will of course share my impressions.

Of course you and I both know that a JL is better than a TJ in every way (other than it being more expensive), so I'm pretty sure we both know what my impressions will be.

I'll always miss the TJ platform, but with a big family and lots of stuff to lug around, it's just not possible to enjoy the TJ the way I want to. The JL will allow me to have the room I need and still allow me to go off-roading. The other nice thing is that it won't need anything. I'm going for the Recon package which includes 315 size tires (close to 35"). It's going to cost me to the tune of 66k, but the good news is that the only thing I'll really want to add to it is a winch and that's it.

I'm just holding off a few more months. I want to see if the feds raise interest rates. I'm hearing that many top level economists are expecting the auto market to dramatically cool off in the coming months, so we will see.

I'm looking for a red JLUR with the Recon package and the 4XE option. My neighbor has the 4XE on his JLU Rubicon and I'm really impressed with it. It only goes about 25 miles on all electric, but I think for running around town that would be a nice feature to have.

Once I get one and live with it for a while I will of course share my impressions.

Of course you and I both know that a JL is better than a TJ in every way (other than it being more expensive), so I'm pretty sure we both know what my impressions will be.

I'll always miss the TJ platform, but with a big family and lots of stuff to lug around, it's just not possible to enjoy the TJ the way I want to. The JL will allow me to have the room I need and still allow me to go off-roading. The other nice thing is that it won't need anything. I'm going for the Recon package which includes 315 size tires (close to 35"). It's going to cost me to the tune of 66k, but the good news is that the only thing I'll really want to add to it is a winch and that's it.

I'm just holding off a few more months. I want to see if the feds raise interest rates. I'm hearing that many top level economists are expecting the auto market to dramatically cool off in the coming months, so we will see.

I'm looking for a red JLUR with the Recon package and the 4XE option. My neighbor has the 4XE on his JLU Rubicon and I'm really impressed with it. It only goes about 25 miles on all electric, but I think for running around town that would be a nice feature to have.

Who are you and what have you done to @Chris ?!!

Reactions: Chris