Arizona List of Arizona members who like to go off-roading

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Ride of the Month Winner
The purpose of this thread is to list the name of every member on the forum in Arizona who regularly attends wheeling trips we plan. From now on, if you want to plan a wheeling trip and tag everyone local in Arizona who might want to come, you can just copy and paste the names below into your new thread.

If anyone has been left out and would like their name added to the list, please let me know and I'll update this thread with the names.

@Blackiosh @RINC @Farmergreg @Boinked @Chris @starkey480 @nk24 @Jamison C @ac_ @Gblabla @1945GPW @kmas0n @Rooscooter @JnJ_Adventures @PurpleTJAZ @5632 @Pressurized @Wakeangel @Dale W @ToddL @DaveC @Smitty61416 @R3ID05TJ @minimull @Nguzzo @il buono @Arizona Jim @CDMR480 @Echos67
@KcTj
@TominAZ
@John’o
@Brewpubjim
@GTERDN
@UglyDuck
@powdaman
@beaufrusetta
@xXDavidCXx
@Arthurius
@JHammett
@Havasu
@bhayes03
@DavidBT
@luckystr1k3
@B1Toad
@RubiKong

The purpose of this thread is to list the name of every member on the forum in Arizona who regularly attends wheeling trips we plan. From now on, if you want to plan a wheeling trip and tag everyone local in Arizona who might want to come, you can just copy and paste the names below into your new thread.

If anyone has been left out and would like their name added to the list, please let me know and I'll update this thread with the names.

@Blackiosh @RINC @Farmergreg @Boinked @Chris @starkey480 @pc1p @nk24 @Jamison C @ac_ @Gblabla @1945GPW @kmas0n @Rooscooter @JnJ_Adventures @PurpleTJAZ @5632 @Pressurized @Wakeangel @Dale W
Thanks for setting this up!

Reactions: Chris
Added you to the list. Just be sure to let me know when to remove you (y)
I'm on the list twice now, no excuses for missing out. :cool:
Should be here until the first week of March and I'll let you know.

• Haha
Reactions: Chris
I’d like to join the list. I haven’t been out with this group yet but I’ll be ready to go here soon. Thanks!

Reactions: RINC
I'm on the list twice now, no excuses for missing out. :cool:
Should be here until the first week of March and I'll let you know.
Oops, I removed the duplicate.

I’d like to join the list. I haven’t been out with this group yet but I’ll be ready to go here soon. Thanks!

You're on the list (y)

Reactions: nk24
Hi Chris, please add me. Note, I have a 2 year old, so, time is not a commodity, but hopefully I'll get to sneak out now and then. 😉