Arizona List of Arizona members who like to go off-roading

The purpose of this thread is to list the name of every member on the forum in Arizona who regularly attends wheeling trips we plan. From now on, if you want to plan a wheeling trip and tag everyone local in Arizona who might want to come, you can just copy and paste the names below into your new thread.

If anyone has been left out and would like their name added to the list, please let me know and I'll update this thread with the names.

@Blackiosh @RINC @Farmergreg @Boinked @Chris @starkey480 @nk24 @Jamison C @ac_ @Gblabla @1945GPW @kmas0n @Rooscooter @JnJ_Adventures @PurpleTJAZ @5632 @Pressurized @Wakeangel @Dale W @ToddL @DaveC @Smitty61416 @R3ID05TJ @minimull @Nguzzo @il buono @Arizona Jim @CDMR480 @Echos67
The purpose of this thread is to list the name of every member on the forum in Arizona who regularly attends wheeling trips we plan. From now on, if you want to plan a wheeling trip and tag everyone local in Arizona who might want to come, you can just copy and paste the names below into your new thread.

If anyone has been left out and would like their name added to the list, please let me know and I'll update this thread with the names.

@Blackiosh @RINC @Farmergreg @Boinked @Chris @starkey480 @nk24 @Jamison C @ac_ @Gblabla @1945GPW @kmas0n @Rooscooter @JnJ_Adventures @PurpleTJAZ @5632 @Pressurized @Wakeangel @Dale W @ToddL @DaveC @Smitty61416 @R3ID05TJ @minimull @Nguzzo @il buono @Arizona Jim @CDMR480 @Echos67
Please add me, neighbor. I’m in Cooltown.

Reactions: RINC and Chris
Where we going?? Can we do a kali/Az trail exchange?? Us kalians will show you a good trail and then you Azians show us a good trail. Maybe a thanksgiving in one spot and a Xmas/new year at another?? 5-6 (kali rated) trails??

• Love
Reactions: DaveC and RINC
Where we going?? Can we do a kali/Az trail exchange?? Us kalians will show you a good trail and then you Azians show us a good trail. Maybe a thanksgiving in one spot and a Xmas/new year at another?? 5-6 (kali rated) trails??

New River to Seven Springs. :love:
20210117_092711.jpg

Reactions: Vasq and DaveC