North Carolina List of Carolinian off-roaders

Ok my trip has been confirmed for this Friday, I'll be getting there around 8:00 and wheeling till around 2:30ish, anyone is welcome to join at anytime but I think most of yall will be working :(

I wish I could join but yeah, it's looking like Friday is going to be a busy day for me. If for some reason that changes, I'll join you for a few hours. Hopefully it's not too muddy for you.

Reactions: thekidwithquestions
I'm sure we'll have multiple trips.
I am going to miss Uwharrie big time. I'm in the middle of moving from NC to Alberta Canada and unfortunately don't have the time to get back out to Uwharrie again before I leave. Post some photos here when you guys make it out there so I can see what I am missing.

@thekidwithquestions how was Uwharrie? Loads of people?
I plan on going this upcoming Monday.
it was great, not as muddy as I feared, I hit a few smaller trails, dicky bell, backside of Daniel, then I tried the front side of Daniel just for fun but I couldn't make it up the ledge.

IMG_3910.jpeg

it wasn't very crowded at all, the smaller trails had a few groups but most of the trails were empty.

it was great, not as muddy as I feared, I hit a few smaller trails, dicky bell, backside of Daniel, then I tried the front side of Daniel just for fun but I couldn't make it up the ledge.

View attachment 322203

it wasn't very crowded at all, the smaller trails had a few groups but most of the trails were empty.
Looks like they filled in the step up a little on the front side of Daniel. Good stuff