Florida List of Florida members who like to go off-road

I am in Jacksonville near Baymeadows and I-295.
While driving around I Jacksonville I periodically see TJ owners, but haven't been able to talk to many of them.
Several months ago Viking Jeeper and I went with a JK owner to a National Forest for the day.
Next month a Marine friend and I along with some of his friends are going to Hard Rock for the day.

I am in Jacksonville near Baymeadows and I-295.
While driving around I Jacksonville I periodically see TJ owners, but haven't been able to talk to many of them.
Several months ago Viking Jeeper and I went with a JK owner to a National Forest for the day.
Next month a Marine friend and I along with some of his friends are going to Hard Rock for the day.
Sounds cool, how rough are the trails there?

I am south of Jacksonville as well in Saint Johns.

I am new to the area as a transplant from Houston, TX area. Looking forward to getting out and learning the back roads better.

Reactions: Zorba
Inverness here, plan to hit the trails here pretty regularly and Ocala some. Just got my jeep and it's pretty much stock but I wanna see what its capable of

Inverness here, plan to hit the trails here pretty regularly and Ocala some. Just got my jeep and it's pretty much stock but I wanna see what its capable of
Glad to find someone from my area. I live in Floral City and have ridden in the Citrus tract a lot. Trails there are pretty mild.

We are in Florida during the winter. This year the lady Lake area from 11/1 thru 4/1/23. We live in our RV so we are interested not only in local trips but also longer trips (Windrock comes to mind).

Another noob checking in. We live between Ocala and Gainesville. I wanna go do some wheeling, but I'm afraid I'll get the Jeep dirty, or scratch the paint. :ROFLMAO: Baby steps??

IMG_6382.JPG

Reactions: Matt888
Another noob checking in. We live between Ocala and Gainesville. I wanna go do some wheeling, but I'm afraid I'll get the Jeep dirty, or scratch the paint. :ROFLMAO: Baby steps??

View attachment 359005

OK, I'll be the first...do you want to sell your silver half doors? :cool:

Ocala NF is a good place for some mild trails, also a good place for some scratches in your paint.

Reactions: Gene Neill

View attachment 359005

View attachment 359005

Nice looking rig and welcome. We’re located in Lady Lake during the winter.

Reactions: Gene Neill
OK, I'll be the first...do you want to sell your silver half doors? :cool:

Ocala NF is a good place for some mild trails, also a good place for some scratches in your paint.

You ARE the first! LOL Half doors are in demand?? I figured most people wanted roll-up glass!

My wife is working an event up in Amelia Island this weekend, so we are going to take two vehicles up. I checked ONX Offroad and am looking at google maps right now but thought I would ask you all. Where is some fun excersions to take in during the day while she is working?

ONX doesn't really show me any near by things. I seem to remember a bunch of jeeps parked in the sand as you cross a bridge heading up while on A1A, here I think.

Where do you all recommend for a saturday in north east FL/South east GA?