Florida List of Florida members who like to go off-road

Tycarver

TJ Enthusiast
I’ve seen these for a few other states and I know we have a few people on the forum living in Florida and they only thing that makes the little bit of off-roading we have more enjoyable is the people we do it with so I wanted to get a list going.

I'm in Florida - but I'm not ready to do much off roading as yet as I'm still building/repairing/fixing/retrofitting - but I'm getting closer! Bunny trails would be fine...
I just ordered my winch the other day. Just glad to have you on this list for if we ever wanna make a Florida trip!

Reactions: Zorba
I'm in Cape Canaveral. Bunny trails for me too.
Although I wouldn't dignify it with the term "trail", the well-graded dirt Judson Road is where I usually head out when I want to engage 4WD for "whatever" purpose. There's a park near there with more of a "trail" as well.

Greetings from Polk County. Sure wish we had more wheelin options here on the giant sand bar. The private property events are fun but there is more waiting in lines than actual riding. Trail riding, some mud, and light crawling for my daily driver.

Greetings from Polk County. Sure wish we had more wheelin options here on the giant sand bar. The private property events are fun but there is more waiting in lines than actual riding. Trail riding, some mud, and light crawling for my daily driver.
Same sadly I want to eventually take another trip out to Ocala national forest. You can have some fun out there

We are in Orlando.
My wife and I do the WMA like Bull Creek (when the small game trails are open) & Three Lakes often.
I am going up to the north side of Ocala NF in August for some camping and wheeling.

Check out "FloridaJeepRides" on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLEK3jVD3lCE-5qgl9X9W1A
A friend of mine does this channel and has some good videos on where to ride in the Sunshine State.

Reactions: 112dB
We are in Orlando.
My wife and I do the WMA like Bull Creek (when the small game trails are open) & Three Lakes often.
I am going up to the north side of Ocala NF in August for some camping and wheeling.

Check out "FloridaJeepRides" on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLEK3jVD3lCE-5qgl9X9W1A
A friend of mine does this channel and has some good videos on where to ride in the Sunshine State.
Thanks for the link! I subscribe to some other Florida vids but haven't come across this one yet, and it looks pretty good!

Reactions: DickD1911 and Zorba
Add me, from the Inverness area. Like many in Florida it is minor wheeling, sandy forest roads mostly in the Citrus Tract of the Withlacoochee State Forest. Can't get too crazy on 30" tires and 2" of lift.