Texas List of members that live in Texas

JMT, good luck with your move today and be safe on the road. I really enjoyed wheeling with you and your family. Please stay in touch and good luck on y'alls new adventure. Bob

Reactions: JMT
@JMT

Hope you and your family enjoy your trip to Washington. It was a pleasure meeting you through the Jeep'n community and I always had a great time out on the trails with you and the wife/kiddos. Looking forward to meeting up at another location outside of Texas to wheel with you again one day!

Godspeed, Tim

Now I have to wheel with scraps! (@Bob in Texas)

@JMTaww

Hope you and your family enjoy your trip to Washington. It was a pleasure meeting you through the Jeep'n community and I always had a great time out on the trails with you and the wife/kiddos. Looking forward to meeting up at another location outside of Texas to wheel with you again one day!

Godspeed, Tim

Now I have to wheel with scraps! (@Bob in Texas)

Aww man lucky you 😃

Reactions: b0xcar
Born in the small town of Houston, spent adolescent years in southeast Texas (Port Arthur/ Beaumont), living the dream in central Texas (Austin - San Antonio).

Thumbs up, Let’s do this.

Reactions: TJ Starting
@Bob in Texas and I are looking to do something the 1st week of Sept.
Nice to see you on here Tim. Miss hanging out and wheelin together. Been settling in for the last 2 1/2 weeks here. Things are starting to come together. IT has been a rough ride. I’m tired! Would love to meet up 1st week in Sept. I’m actually going to try to go to a meeting of a local 4x4 group on Sept 3. We’ll see how that goes and what wheeling we can do around these parts. It sure is pretty.

Nice to see you on here Tim. Miss hanging out and wheelin together. Been settling in for the last 2 1/2 weeks here. Things are starting to come together. IT has been a rough ride. I’m tired! Would love to meet up 1st week in Sept. I’m actually going to try to go to a meeting of a local 4x4 group on Sept 3. We’ll see how that goes and what wheeling we can do around these parts. It sure is pretty.
Thanks, just been browsing here and there...

Any kind of move is exhausting! Glad you are finally getting settled. Can't wait to see some pics of your Jeep on the trails up there. I'm sure they have some good stuff.

It's going to be different here without little red riding hood on the trails.

Miss you!

Reactions: Bob in Texas
Sept 6th is looking like a go for now. Bob in Tx is no good for the 7th. We could also do something on the 8th if that works for you.

I can do the 8th as it looks if y’all prefer someplace else other than Marble falls that you prefer I’m open to other places.

Reactions: Bob in Texas