Texas List of members that live in Texas

Since we’re coming up on 11 months since this thread has been active, I’ll go ahead and chime in.

Way out west in Midland here.

Also spend some time down in Alpine at a little place my wife and I have there to ”get away from the heat“ here in Midland.
Lived in Midland for about 4 years waaaay back in 1967 when I was a wee lad. I remember having gobs of fun! It was, at least when I was there, a very dry heat so you didn't baste in your own sweat...so it was way more bearable then my time in New Orleans. ;)

Reactions: Welding Goats
Lived in Midland for about 4 years waaaay back in 1967 when I was a wee lad. I remember having gobs of fun! It was, at least when I was there, a very dry heat so you didn't baste in your own sweat...so it was way more bearable then my time in New Orleans. ;)

Love that New Orleans humidity for helping things grow so lush there. Don't like it so much when I visit and get to be out walking around in it.

Reactions: TJ Hunnicutt
Welcome, my friend! Joined Oct 2019...not a real talkative feller, eh? ;)
Pull up a chair and hang a while. We don't bite. OK, from what I hear, most of us don't bite...usually :rolleyes:
I blame myself for that... I am a stage manager for bands that tour. No concerts no work💔 normally I am away from home 8 months out of the year. The good news is I have a ‘97 with 54k miles I have put about 8k of them since March.

Reactions: TJ Hunnicutt
Welcome from Snyder.

2019-03-15_15-22-30_591.jpg

I blame myself for that... I am a stage manager for bands that tour. No concerts no work💔 normally I am away from home 8 months out of the year. The good news is I have a ‘97 with 54k miles I have put about 8k of them since March.
No prob, my man. Glad you're here! Join in when you have an opinion and ask away when you have a question.

Reactions: TJTJ04
Ah, Llano, where the llamas llive 🤪
Also was not aware of the Llano Jjep Jjamboree. Not sure if it would be too late to sign up but I know I have way too many other thangs sucking on wallet right now.

Have much fun and grab some pics or vids so we can all drool!