Pennsylvania List of Pennsylvania members who like to go off-roading

I got out of Delco before that accent was instituted. Lol.

True Delco experiences and traits:
1) Have eaten a meal around a Wawa trash can.
2) The majority of your high school class live within blocks of where they grew up and/or are married to their childhood girlfriend
3) Know and frequent the Delco institutions of Caseys, Tom & Jerrys, Turks, The Lagoon, Barnabys, The Kup, Wave Dive, etc.
4) Think that anything outside of Delco is too far but still drives to Wildwood on weekends.

• Haha
Reactions: PhillyJake and pc1p

2) The majority of your high school class live within blocks of where they grew up and/or are married to their childhood girlfriend
3) Know and frequent the Delco institutions of Caseys, Tom & Jerrys, Turks, The Lagoon, Barnabys, The Kup, Wave Dive, etc.
4) Think that anything outside of Delco is too far but still drives to Wildwood on weekends.
If you replace "Wawa" with "Sheetz", and all the Delco places with Scranton bars, you just described NEPA too lol... nothing's changed much in the 16 years I was gone. I supposed they stopped calling the Route 6 extension the "new highway" and now just call it "Da' Casey" :ROFLMAO:

In Wallingford for the past 7 years, really hoping my durdur doesn't pick up the accent. And per your list:
1) Yes
2) no
3) yes - T&Js has great wings
4) North Wildwood, all summer every summer

If you replace "Wawa" with "Sheetz", and all the Delco places with Scranton bars, you just described NEPA too lol... nothing's changed much in the 16 years I was gone. I supposed they stopped calling the Route 6 extension the "new highway" and now just call it "Da' Casey" :ROFLMAO:
As a season pass holder at Montage Mount, I can't complain about Sheetz - MTO's real decent

Reactions: pc1p