California List of SoCal members who like to go off-roading

seeing a lot more interest in the 20th than the 13th...
nickG, sancho,ocho, larry, gobig, brandough, and myself. if no one is opposed ill be inviting a non forum member from my unit as well I'll vouch for his character.

that takes the total to potentially 8.

Out of curiosity is anyone on less than 33s?

Recovery point(s) front and rear, spare tire or extensive patch kit, working restraint device minimum equipment. Extinguisher recommended. (recently saw an uparmored humvee and 5 or 6 very expensive comm suites burn to a pile of ash)

that would be my suggestion, but it's NickGs thread soooo 🙄

Recovery point(s) front and rear, spare tire or extensive patch kit, working restraint device minimum equipment. Extinguisher recommended. (recently saw an uparmored humvee and 5 or 6 very expensive comm suites burn to a pile of ash)

It's your run homie! I'm cool with your list. You can create a run announcement thread as well, in the "Regional Forums" section. That is why I am compiling names in this thread, so I can copy and paste them into run announcements and local-ish people will actually see the announcement. :geek: I've been adding all interested members to the first post of this thread.

Last edited:
I’d like to compile a list of the SoCal members who like to go off-roading and would like to be tagged in run announcements. Just reply to this thread and I’ll update the original post with your name in it. When making a run announcement simply copy and paste the names below into your post and all names on the list will receive a notification that their name was mentioned in a post.

@Sancho @DoOver
@Nickgsjeep @Billy06 @Ocho @Dino Darling @Bigmac @Larry97TJ @Nightmare9 @fuse @Brandough @GoBig @49mercpapo
Add me to the list please.

Reactions: Nickgsjeep
Doran is pretty crazy.... id have to bypass the gatekeeper.
I saw the gatekeeper 2 years ago. There's no way anyone here is getting up that unless they've filled in the massive jeep size gaps/holes. I'd love to see it though...

My FIL lives in Riverside and we visit every so often. I'd love to do a John Bull and some of the surrounding trails at some point.

Reactions: fuse and Sancho
I saw the gatekeeper 2 years ago. There's no way anyone here is getting up that unless they've filled in the massive jeep size gaps/holes. I'd love to see it though...

My FIL lives in Riverside and we visit every so often. I'd love to do a John Bull and some of the surrounding trails at some point.
John Bull is an easy day trip. Happy to run it next time you’re in Riverside

Reactions: Alex01

I am on bald 31's atm... 33's right around the corner. Lift already in.

Issue is.. I don't even have a steering wheel or dash installed.... in middle of heater core fix.

Reactions: fuse and Alex01
Minor details.
Minor details indeed!

20210301_123734.jpg

Reactions: fuse and LarryTJ