California List of SoCal members who like to go off-roading

Nickgsjeep

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
I’d like to compile a list of the SoCal members who like to go off-roading and would like to be tagged in run announcements. Just reply to this thread and I’ll update the original post with your name in it. When making a run announcement simply copy and paste the names below into your post and all names on the list will receive a notification that their name was mentioned in a post.

@Sancho

@DoOver

@Nickgsjeep

@Billy06

@Ocho

@Dino Darling

@Bigmac

@Larry97TJ

@Nightmare9

@fuse

@Brandough

@GoBig

@49mercpapo

@CaliSteve

@lulzpwndyah

@1904-06LJR

@Richyrich

@Stinkbug

@connor grimes

@bkeith72

@EzPeezy

@Rec_Rider

@olafwagner

@suicideking

@WSS

@piperthejeep

@N_CARRERA_

@M1Jeep
@Mac50
@Ironman
@Fordest
@Pcleaners2
@AussieNick
@LakeBeard
@Nucklenelson
@B252
@rustygastank
@WestCoastDan
@Beestinger
@TylerLu22
@moabrubi
@CMBD
@GregBelleville
@LJtobey
@roverhi
@NskLJ
@TheLostScout
@TylerLu22
@richardh

Last edited:
I've got a large scale exercise in early May and the planning meetings are probably going to dominate that time period... If it was early April I might make it. Moab is amazing I really wish I could.

Reactions: Nickgsjeep
Would really like to get a trip together at Doran Canyon/ Odessa canyon loop out by Barstow during march. I'm thinking 13th or maybe the 20th. Anyone interested?

sign me up!
edit: sorry didnt see this was SOcal, if you guys hit JV let me know, I love it down there

Would really like to get a trip together at Doran Canyon/ Odessa canyon loop out by Barstow during march. I'm thinking 13th or maybe the 20th. Anyone interested?
I’m down! I think the 20th would be easier for me than the 13th but let me firm that up!

I'll be out in Ocotillo Wells on the 12th and 13th. Have some family and friends doing a camping/wheeling weekend. Haven't done Doran or Odessa. Any recommended rig requirements?

Doran/Odessa canyon loop is rated as difficult, with waterfall climbs and rock gardens. I have not done this trail yet

I haven't run this one yet either but its on my bucket list. From what I have seen I would probably skip gatekeeper as well. I'll take a look around and see if i can find the minimum recommendations but i feel like I saw a YJ on 31s in some pictures and a 4 door JK on 33s. It isn't JV so i think most anyone on 33s should fit the bill. pretty sure we'll have a couple of winches in the group.