Lite Brite bought a new 392 and is Demon swapping it

There's a lot worse out there as far as YT channels go, I think the hate on them is overblown. I think they've gotten better at wheeling over the past couple of years, too.

I'll watch when I get a minute. Interesting to see their plans, if this is gonna replace their current JL or what.

I thought it was a stroked 426 not a demon? I don’t mind them but I just find Brittney and her sensationalism kinda annoying. Chris their tech usually has pretty solid shop content thought.

I can't stand when people talk over each other, and one of them is well practiced at it.

I don't find their content worth the time, I didn't make it through this one either. Perhaps the balance of another character starts to balance it out, but I don't really like having to discern which I want to spend the time on - much less my wife asking WTF I am watching.

Reactions: TRE3TOP
I don't find their content worth the time, I didn't make it through this one either. Perhaps the balance of another character starts to balance it out, but I don't really like having to discern which I want to spend the time on - much less my wife asking WTF I am watching.

Tell your wife to get back in the kitchen and leave you alone.

Last edited:
Think they'll go 43's or bigger?

They said a couple times they were cutting it up. I posted on there to make a J6 conversion. :p
j6-1.jpg