Lite Brite bought a new 392 and is Demon swapping it

They’ve got a good gig, I don’t fault them.

I think the average NFL career is like 4 seasons. Cash in while you can.

It's hard, because I want my daughter to feel like she can do anything she wants and don't want to discount their channel just because Brittany is a girly girl. But the presentation does seem to focus on that aspect of things vs the technical interest.

Reactions: reddvltj and RINC
It's hard, because I want my daughter to feel like she can do anything she wants and don't want to discount their channel just because Brittany is a girly girl. But the presentation does seem to focus on that aspect of things vs the technical interest.

Focus on Bec then.

I think the average NFL career is like 4 seasons. Cash in while you can.

Though for a 30 year old, she looks better in a bikini than my ex-wife at that age.

We’re you 50 when your ex wife was 30 though? A body like that unfortunately usually comes with #daddyissues

• Haha
Reactions: RINC

Good point. Though the only time I see her in a bikini is at Jeep Beach which was recent.

Look into Mason Converse Media channel on Youtube.

But now we are back to having to filter which videos are worth the time. They should have done a spinoff channel.

I also don't know what Bec is...

Bec is the weldor

734E32EE-3F18-419A-B3EA-E4AFC685BDEE.jpeg