Lite Brite Kevin filled the Diesel F450 with gas

How’d it turn out for them?

Diesel into VW motors. Just drained the fuel, they fired right back up.
terrypics003.JPG

Years ago I was sitting at poor People's pub having lunch two guys came in sat down the waitress asked them how's it going today they said not good..

She asked what's the matter, they replied we just went to the Mobile station and filled a truck with gas. she said what's wrong with that they said well it's a diesel truck.

At least we didn't start it a tow truck is coming they're going to have to haul it to the garage remove the tanks it's just a mess.

• Sad
Reactions: Apparition
Diesel into VW motors. Just drained the fuel, they fired right back up.
View attachment 356658

Not the same on today's fuel systems. You'll ruin a $3-5K fuel system.

Had a soldier put diesel into a gas rig when I was in Germany the first time. Wouldn't have been that bad but she drove it until it finally died.
And I put diesel into my Chevy van once. Was in a hurry and it was an older van, so it had the larger filler neck, and I wasn't paying attention. Luckily, I figured it out when I'd put about 10 gallons into it. Drained the tank and only cost me about 2 hours and $40 in fuel.

i worked at a 7/11 way back when and they sold fuel. some guy and his buddies came in for snacks and gas b4 taking the boat out fishing, they had 1 of their kids fill it up while they went inside. when they got back outside the kid had pumped 175$ worth of fuel into a boat that only held 15gl. that poor kid had opened up the plug for the light mast and stuck the filler nozzle in there and filled the whole bottom of the boat with gas.........i had to call hazmat.

My Nephew and his boss (who builds industrial size wood chippers) had to go out of state to train a new wood chipping crew how to operate their new chipper. Almost there and at a fuel/snack stop, boss (not knowingly) puts gas in his fairly new Cummins Dodge.
They only brought enough clothes for an overnight stay and back home the next day.
Two and a half days later, the truck is fixed and was sold the following week.

Anything for more YouTube views.

It's all manufactured drama, no different than the Kardashians.

I don't think this one was manufactured. He looked pretty sickened in the video. Probably was afraid he'd have to sell the Ferrari.

• Haha
Reactions: RINC
I don't think this one was manufactured. He looked pretty sickened in the video. Probably was afraid he'd have to sell the Ferrari.

Perhaps, but considering some of the stuff that is manufactured for more views, I remain skeptical.

If it is indeed legit, well then that's a crying shame!

• Haha
Reactions: Apparition
Perhaps, but considering some of the stuff that is manufactured for more views, I remain skeptical.

It's ok now though, they are talking about buying a race truck for Brittany.

Oh and another thing, if it was manufactured they wouldn't have needed to fill it with Premium when poor people fuel would have done the job.

• Haha
Reactions: RINC and Wildman