Lite Brite LJ build series

They posted a video once and told a story, a friend of theirs took a shit in his hand and threw it at her face. There were plenty of laughs. It was at this point I realized it wasn't for me. Nothing against throwing shit at your friend or anything if that's your deal, just not my thing. From that point on I haven't paid much attention to the channel.

Reactions: Chris
I believe most of the top youboobers are sponsored.

I need that youboob money. Like and subscribe to my channel and don't forget to diddle that bell to be notified as I only post one or two video's a year.

I don't know what that means, but I'll be out wheeling if you want to join.

I need that youboob money. Like and subscribe to my channel and don't forget to diddle that bell to be notified as I only post one or two video's a year.

I don't have issues with people building a business and being sponsored. I just want them to be clear and for the selling point of the channel not to be low quality sex appeal and annoying people talking over each other.

Even this LJ build is half cocked as they don't really understand what makes a good rig.

I don't have issues with people building a business and being sponsored. I just want them to be clear and for the selling point of the channel not to be low quality sex appeal and annoying people talking over each other.

Even this LJ build is half cocked as they don't really understand what makes a good rig.

The best thing you can do for yourself is to stop watching them. Life is too short to spend watching channels like these.

There is much more meaningful content out there that makes you think and ponder and grow.

Watch my shite. I am dead sexy.

• Haha
Reactions: Irun
The best thing you can do for yourself is to stop watching them. Life is too short to spend watching channels like these.

There is much more meaningful content out there that makes you think and ponder and grow.

My opinion on the channels I watch is, all those meaningless action movies I spent time watching in the theater. I knew going in that they would not win an Oscar Award.

• Haha
Reactions: psrivats

I use yootoob for its original (??) intention: A video hosting site. Mainly for Belly Dance videos, but I've posted all sorts of videos over the years: Sewing Machines, Guns, Belly Dance (naturally), Jeep stuff, my new Mellophone, and other random crap. I have almost 400 subscribers for "whatever" reason. Some of the vids are good, some of them are intentionally bad, some are bad despite intentions. Yet people keep watching them, albeit not in huge numbers mostly. I think a gun safe review has the most hits, somewhere in the 5 digits as I recall. Don't really know, certainly don't care...

As for my "subscribing" to various "channels", it does ME absolutely zero good. YooToob used to send emails when new content was posted to a channel, now they don't. So I get no notifications despite "ringing the bell" - must now be oriented to smartphones and push notifications. I found a 3rd party website that would watch specified channels for you and email you - then that stopped working too. So I have to watch the sidebar recommendations or remember to check out a channel manually.

• USA Proud
Reactions: RINC
I use yootoob for its original (??) intention: A video hosting site. Mainly for Belly Dance videos, but I've posted all sorts of videos over the years: Sewing Machines, Guns, Belly Dance (naturally), Jeep stuff, my new Mellophone, and other random crap. I have almost 400 subscribers for "whatever" reason. Some of the vids are good, some of them are intentionally bad, some are bad despite intentions. Yet people keep watching them, albeit not in huge numbers mostly. I think a gun safe review has the most hits, somewhere in the 5 digits as I recall. Don't really know, certainly don't care...

As for my "subscribing" to various "channels", it does ME absolutely zero good. YooToob used to send emails when new content was posted to a channel, now they don't. So I get no notifications despite "ringing the bell" - must now be oriented to smartphones and push notifications. I found a 3rd party website that would watch specified channels for you and email you - then that stopped working too. So I have to watch the sidebar recommendations or remember to check out a channel manually.

<Sarcasm here>

Get with the times you old curmudgeon.

• Haha
Reactions: Zorba
I haven't watched any of the vids, but I called it in post #8 😂 If they go bigger than 37s .. probably add D60s front and rear to that list.

I just scanned these couple since the other two people aren't in them hoping the content was actually decent. I won't waste any more time on it.

Reactions: RINC and psrivats