Lite Brite LJ build series

Amazing how many simps will pay real money to see an eTHOT’s ballon knot on the internet. Jeep will probably end up cool though, but I can’t watch more than a couple minutes of that butterface channel. Brittany looks like Jack Nicholson Joker face on a decent body. They are super annoying at best. I’m sort of disappointed classy family friendly channels like Matt’s Offroad and Fab Rats hang out with fouls mouthed losers like those two. It’s a real shame.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: DropTopDon
Amazing how many simps will pay real money to see an eTHOT’s ballon knot on the internet. Jeep will probably end up cool though, but I can’t watch more than a couple minutes of that butterface channel. Brittany looks like Jack Nicholson Joker face on a decent body. They are super annoying at best. I’m sort of disappointed classy family friendly channels like Matt’s Offroad and Fab Rats hang out with fouls mouthed losers like those two. It’s a real shame.

You know how I know that you didn’t watch the video?

I’ve seen this entire build so far, I don’t care I won’t watch any videos with Brittany. This other chick sucks almost as bad, her husband does like 95% of the plasma cut and she does the last 1/4” and she’s a “fabricator” plus she dresses like a slut. She really needed to be in her string bikini to pressure wash out her engine bay?

I’ve seen this entire build so far, I don’t care I won’t watch any videos with Brittany. This other chick sucks almost as bad, her husband does like 95% of the plasma cut and she does the last 1/4” and she’s a “fabricator” plus she dresses like a slut. She really needed to be in her string bikini to pressure wash out her engine bay?

Good, you have watched it.

I agree we didn’t need the bikini but she’s learning to build her Jeep and that’s more than most people are doing nowadays.

I agree. But just saying I am not impressed with her set of bolt-ons. Just cover up so my daughter can watch too and have something to aspire to. She already likes helping me in the garage but would be nice if some YouTubers could get it through their heads that women and kids like working on rigs too.

Besides that bikini wash, it sounds like your assessment of dressing like a slut is a bit outdated with the attire she often wears. If all one want to assess is what she wears, then one probably shouldn’t watch half the stuff on the internet. If you can overlook stuff like that, then I’d say they are decent videos.

Yeah you’re right, the worlds best motorsports builders always plasma cut in tube tops and jeans that look like they were from a Bon Jovi concert….

• Haha
Reactions: Jamesval035
... but I can’t watch more than a couple minutes of that butterface channel.
She really needed to be in her string bikini to pressure wash out her engine bay?
Yeah you’re right, the worlds best motorsports builders always plasma cut in tube tops and jeans that look like they were from a Bon Jovi concert….

For clarity's sake ... you are or you are not a member of the Lite Brite Nation?

Does Brittany even wear anything skanky in the actual videos? Seems like she just pastes an unrelated bikini pic in the video thumbnail to get views. Not that that's really much better.

Seems like she wears a jacket, pants and boots when she “plasma cuts.”

Bon Jovi concert…lol, you still living on a prayer?!

• Haha
Reactions: RINC
I’m sort of disappointed classy family friendly channels like Matt’s Offroad and Fab Rats hang out with fouls mouthed losers like those two. It’s a real shame.
To be fair litebrite convinced Matt to start a channel, funny his is way bigger now, and I'm sure fab rats started after Matt. I think the whole southern utah gang all have some cool channels for there own reasons. Matt's son's comanche is looking like it'll be a cool budget build.

To be fair litebrite convinced Matt to start a channel, funny his is way bigger now, and I'm sure fab rats started after Matt. I think the whole southern utah gang all have some cool channels for there own reasons. Matt's son's comanche is looking like it'll be a cool budget build.

I wasn’t aware Lite Brite had anything to do with starting Matt’s channel.

I watched part of the welding video. The 'style' of videography just bugs me. From 3:00 to 3:20 there were 8 cuts for NO REASON. Either she can't speak in full sentences or they did that on purpose. Either way I'm out.