Lite Brite LJ build series

I work mids so I was able to watch most of it live on YT. Tough break for Cleeter. McFlurry is my new favorite right now.

I brought up Alex Taylor in an attempt to say there are other women out there that fathers/younger daughters can watch YT content together with without the stated sexuality part.

Reactions: R3ID05TJ
I brought up Alex Taylor in an attempt to say there are other women out there that fathers/younger daughters can watch YT content together with without the stated sexuality part.

Here’s a woman you can watch. I fully expect destruction at some point.

Here’s a woman you can watch. I fully expect destruction at some point.

Never really got into her. She has the weird bit of quirkyness that I can't seem to get into. Shes a drastically different person since her fame blew up from her C8 build and record. Shes been through some life struggles. Has a little bit of crackhead ghettoness that was seen in the video where she found the subaru that she sold to somebody with a bogus title and the person couldn't ever register it so she claimed it was stolen. Too much drama again.

Reactions: Apparition
Never really got into her. She has the weird bit of quirkyness that I can't seem to get into. Shes a drastically different person since her fame blew up from her C8 build and record. Shes been through some life struggles. Has a little bit of crackhead ghettoness that was seen in the video where she found the subaru that she sold to somebody with a bogus title and the person couldn't ever register it so she claimed it was stolen. Too much drama again.

That’s a very accurate summary

Powder CoatStory. Another repeat of the lesson we’ve learned, “If you want something done right you have to do it yourself.”

Sure is pretty. LOL. Don’t get it dirty. Don’t scratch it!

That's quite the frame off custom build nut and bolt restoration. A lot more than I thought they were doing at the beginning. That hardware is sick.