Florida LJ Dark Khaki Hardtop

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndrewLJR

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Price
After much deliberation, I’ve decided to sell the dark khaki hardtop on my LJ. Reality is, if I buy a soft top, I can’t see myself needing a hardtop down here and it’ll be a few years before I’m back in Charlotte. If you have a khaki soft top that’s in good condition, I’ll consider a partial trade.

Hardtop is I great condition with a few paint chips around the doors and windshield. Other than that, extremely clean, crack free. It’s been decontaminated and coated with Carpro reload for added protection.

$1900

I really don’t have the time in my schedule to deliver and meet anyone so this will be pick up only.

2D97CEEF-93E3-416B-AC23-D5E2CDF86709.jpeg

2D0C9937-1E96-46CA-96B6-CA5A3CE55F7B.jpeg

21D0D50F-A1C6-4A92-8378-541659100816.jpeg

3E02F01E-AA02-4BF8-8150-E5E9A7F17EFE.jpeg

7FD61E8A-2619-4391-8AB4-FA14E52392A3.jpeg

53713D05-39F6-4EB0-B43D-65DAECBBA5A3.jpeg

F374A0E0-C929-44ED-988A-DDEFA5AC901D.jpeg

47630E85-23C2-4AE5-972B-B9A4AE77B69C.jpeg

B6BFB58A-EEB3-4D1D-9404-5AF9C3BE3869.jpeg

6B94B559-E1A7-4FB3-99A8-4C48E35C30C3.jpeg

A64C4857-164D-4A4F-8DC2-1A86CFBFAC92.jpeg

A09D288F-1941-4BBE-94AC-1F3CC66A4057.jpeg

Khaki is by far the best. Man I’d keep it and just leave it in a garage and get a bikini top to run while your there. Those never come up! Rethink your decision lol

EVERYONE is saying the same thing hahaha.. I don't have a ton of room in my garage to store it and the ceilings in the garage use thin metal for the dry wall to attach to, not wood. So I don't trust mounting to the ceiling. Ill see what I can do and move things around in the garage as much as possible.

EVERYONE is saying the same thing hahaha.. I don't have a ton of room in my garage to store it and the ceilings in the garage use thin metal for the dry wall to attach to, not wood. So I don't trust mounting to the ceiling. Ill see what I can do and move things around in the garage as much as possible.
Yea original khaki hardtop is super rare. Can always paint a black one I guess. Looks killer on your LJ

How much for the whole jeep?

Hahaha everything has a price but I've really built this thing the way Ive wanted with plans to do more. Id have to get the right money out of it to be able to purchase a solar yellow LJ Rubicon 6 speed, so doubtful it'll be sold hahahaha

Dang, that khaki top would look great on Big Red! But, unfortunately, I spent way too much money on a factory soft top and I already have a black hard top. Lol
Honestly tho, I agree with Starrs, hold on to if you can, it really looks great on your LJR! 😁

Hardtop looks great, but the softie is so much more convenient. Perfect world I guess would be to have both, but I know I’d end up just leaving the soft top on.

Reactions: AndrewLJR
Hardtop looks great, but the softie is so much more convenient. Perfect world I guess would be to have both, but I know I’d end up just leaving the soft top on.

That’s kinda where I’m at. This is a third car, well second since I just sold my M6, so not like it has to have the highest comfort level. I just don’t like the hardtop for my needs. I’ll never reinstall it and it’s too hot down here

Reactions: Starrs
I keep going back and forth on a hard top. I really want one but see so many that dont use them in the south. My LJ is silver though so your top would not work for me anyway.

Solar yellow ones are out there..nice one in missouri right now...pm me if you want to sell the whole jeep if the mileage is reasonable.

Solar yellow ones are out there..nice one in missouri right now...pm me if you want to sell the whole jeep if the mileage is reasonable.

It'd take quite a bit to sell this one. Ive poured money into it and while Id prefer yellow, this color combo its killer. And mileage is 227k and climbing. Id ask too much I think for someone to buy it for what Id need

Reactions: AndyG
The Jeep color coupled with the hard top color really makes this Jeep stand out from the crowd! (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.