LJ GenRight Tease

JP13

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
20170913_221610.png

Reactions: Fouledplugs
Uh, ok. Hey GenRight, find someone that has a better command of the English language to disseminate information.

Haha, no kidding, huh? It's Facebook though, what do you expect?

Is it a triangulated suspension?

I bet those rear long arms get caught up on everything way better than the other brands ever could though...gets pre-stuck preformance !

Yeah, that's one of the things no one seems to consider when they think about these super long arm lifts. If you're going to be crawling on lots of rocks with that setup, it's going to get hung up on just about everything. Unless maybe you have some 50" tires to offset things, haha.

We also talking expensive hang up here. They get to sponsor LJ Adventure event that is rolling by Moab this week and push this via Facebook. Many LJ are set up w long arms and 35, but how many really crawl to justify it?
Pure call for attention if you ask me.

The way I look at it is a little different, I am very grateful that the TJ's and LJ's still get the attention from aftermarket manufacturers that they deserve.

Long arms are great if your terrain calls for it. While it is not for everyone 4 link is the way to go if you want to build a low cog street friendly trail killing Jeep TJ/LJ.

I hear alot of Jeep owners talk down to the rock crawling crowd/cralwer fans. If you are going to hit trails on the East coast or in the South chanches are more than likely you are going to run into rocks.

Reactions: Chris