Pennsylvania LJ GOBI roof rack for sale (PA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnyswell

Price
$1100 OBO
I have a GOBI roof rack for a Jeep LJ (Jeep Wrangler unlimited 04-06) GOBI roof racks are the most expensive roof racks you can buy for your Jeep on the market and a brand new one is $1600 so if you’re looking to save $500 and not having to wait 3months for GOBI to make one for you I have one for sale. Roof rack had an impact on the front and would need a bit of love and a repaint.

Asking $1100 OBO

Key words: Jeep Wrangler, Jeep Unlimited, Roof Rack, GOBI, LJ, YJ, TJ, JK, Rubicon.

Have any pictures of it?

IMG_2899.jpeg

Reactions: Pops
For some odd reason it won't let me upload some pics I have of the damaged area. If you DM me I'll make sure to get them to you.

I know I don't have any existing hole up here in the corners of the windshield header. Have any pictures of the back of it?

Jeep Window Bolt Hole.jpg

I know I don't have any existing hole up here in the corners of the windshield header. Have any pictures of the back of it?

View attachment 181695

That is a rubber grommet that rest on the top part of the windshield. I guarantee that this is a 100% no-drill required roof rack. Check out GOBI's site. I'll see if I can find a pic of the rear of it. The rack is currently off my LJ.

Yea, I see a bunch of no-drill racks at their site. Looks like really good stuff. Thanks for the grommet/mount clarification. I'm pondering what all I would put in the rack. What all did you use it for? For me, I'm thinking snow skis, if we ever have another good snowy winter where I can go to NY/PA/WV slopes.

Yea, I see a bunch of no-drill racks at their site. Looks like really good stuff. Thanks for the grommet/mount clarification. I'm pondering what all I would put in the rack. What all did you use it for? For me, I'm thinking snow skis, if we ever have another good snowy winter where I can go to NY/PA/WV slopes.

I have one and love it. It allows us to take longer trips and trips with kids in the back seat. I have a big weatherproof bag that straps to the rack and I put all our luggage and supplies in it. Without the rack there just isnt room for luggage unless you fold the back seat up. Gobi makes a pretty awesome rack. We put tons of stuff on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.