LJ Hardtop For Sale (Boston)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was really thinking about going to grab that for resale. They can fetch upwards of 1500 to 2k here... But the 2k km and 20+h in the truck make it not so worth it.

There must have been a time
when we could have said no.

Reactions: skrelnik
I was really thinking about going to grab that for resale. They can fetch upwards of 1500 to 2k here... But the 2k km and 20+h in the truck make it not so worth it.

ROADTRIP !!! lol.... 20hour round trip is a bit much tho I agree

It is close to me, about 3 hours, and I was also tempted to grab it just to try and flip it. I looked for years to find a LJ hardtop under a grand, this is a first for me seeing this low price.

If you are close by and you can afford to sit on it for a couple of months I'd definitely do it. Easy money if you have the capital.

If you are close by and you can afford to sit on it for a couple of months I'd definitely do it. Easy money if you have the capital.

Damn you Drizit! I just emailed the seller for more pics and also to see if it has a wiper and defroster. Do you know if a wiper and defroster are standard on all hardtops? I only have a soft top with an aftermarket hard top.

Damn you Drizit! I just emailed the seller for more pics and also to see if it has a wiper and defroster. Do you know if a wiper and defroster are standard on all hardtops? I only have a soft top with an aftermarket hard top.
LOL, I don't know for sure, I think the wiper is for sure. I've seen some tj tops without the defrost but I don't know if it was factory glass or not. As to LJ tops... Mine had it, and that's the total of all LJ hard tops I've seen.

LOL, I don't know for sure, I think the wiper is for sure. I've seen some tj tops without the defrost but I don't know if it was factory glass or not. As to LJ tops... Mine had it, and that's the total of all LJ hard tops I've seen.

Seller came back with pics and comment. Looks to be in good shape.

"Yes rear wiper. Pretty sure it has a defroster too but I never used it. " image1(1).jpeg image2(1).jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.