SOLD LJ Rubicon 6-Speed, White

Status
Not open for further replies.

phert68

Price
Colorado Springs Area. Stock Jeep, no rust, no leaks. Good condition. Nice paint, tub is straight, hood has some dings which I attempted to show in the photos. Interior is clean and no tears. Soft top only. Just under 85,000 miles.
IMG_20191109_160403 (1).jpg
IMG_20191109_160314.jpg
IMG_20191109_160325.jpg
hood.JPG
engine.JPG
Seats.JPG
IMG_20191124_210442.jpg

Great looking LJR. GLWS

Reactions: phert68
You'll have no issue selling this thing whatsoever.

I'd have bought that last year when I was looking. I found the same white LJ but would have liked a Rubicon.

Willing to what? Sell the LJR he has listed? If you want it...go get it. It’s for sale!
Haha you're right. I'm figuring its more of a hassle than to sell locally. I've been looking for a few months and these things usually get swept up pretty quick

Manual 😍

This is basically what I was looking for back when I was looking to get my first Jeep. Rubicon wasn't a requirement, but I did narrow things down to a manual LJ. The white would do so well here in the dusty desert. I got stuck with the worst color possible to keep clean, but at least it looks good after a wash 😆

Reactions: phert68
Hey phert, is there a way I can message you/grab some contact info? I'm interested in buying but doesn't seem like I can send direct messages yet. Posted above that I'd be coming from MA
If you get this beautiful LJR and take it to MA I would think about treating the inside of the frame rails with something like Eastwood to help maintain it. Theyre getting rare. Good luck!

(https://www.eastwood.com/internal-frame-coating-14-oz-w-spray-nozzle.html)
https://wranglertjforum.com/threads/best-frame-coating-treatment-for-rust-prevention.15073/
GLWS!

Reactions: rasband and phert68
man I wish the timing was better. You want to hold on to it for another year and then sell? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.