Arizona LJ soft top still in packaging

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logan Pendleton

Price
1200 obo
LJ softtop never mounting on jeep. Khaki with tinted windows in mint condition. All hardware and door surrounds still in plastic. Pickup is in Phoenix AZ. 1200 obo. 480 two 3 six 2490

Reactions: GorillaBiscuit
Damn, every time I spend money on a bunch of other stuff, one of these pops up. :sneaky:

It is the only one for sale, it should command a premium above retail, not a discount.
Ship freight collect after it is paid for and recover the packaging costs.

Here is a comment on one bought from a dealer a few months ago

I paid $1350 for mine, but it was from a dealership so I don't think I would have gotten it any cheaper. Lol

I can ship. Depends on what you need. I have all the bars and door close outs so it’s big and awkward. The canvas top and windows would be easy.

It is the only one for sale, it should command a premium above retail, not a discount.
Ship freight collect after it is paid for and recover the packaging costs.

Here is a comment on one bought from a dealer a few months ago

I paid $1350 for mine, but it was from a dealership so I don't think I would have gotten it any cheaper. Lol

Why don't you wait until you have one to sell to start doing price manipulation. You can buy a brand new one today for $1362.30 + $150(ish) for shipping.

https://www.moparpartsgiant.com/par...05&Submodel=&Filter=(E=ERH;T=DG6;M=Unlimited)

I can ship. Depends on what you need. I have all the bars and door close outs so it’s big and awkward. The canvas top and windows would be easy.
Id really like it- what’s your bottom line and would you be willing to ship to VIrginia Beach?
What's your zip code and I can give you a quote. Text or call 480 236 2490

Status
Not open for further replies.