Status
Not open for further replies.

JMT

Just another auto...
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Price
70 shipped
I ordered this from Amazon for my TJ and I received the LJ version (SW1-LJ). I used it for two years because it gave my little kids more coverage in the back seat. Now they’re too tall! Selling so I can replace with the TJ version. All washed up and ready to go.

$70 shipped.
3269A2AF-A85D-417D-AEC3-604564A07585.jpeg
CF168CD7-7C65-4A2C-BB6F-DD7DE4BB1985.jpeg

Reactions: J R
@JMT I have a twice used TJ version and was thinking about getting the LJ version. Want to straight swap? I'll throw in the unused rear windows if you want them.

@JMT I have a twice used TJ version and was thinking about getting the LJ version. Want to straight swap? I'll throw in the unused rear windows if you want them.
Sure, great. Just keep your spiderballs and I’ll keep mine (if they are the same number of balls!). 🤣

this is even better, because I love getting parts of other Awesome forum members rigs on my rig!

Sure, great. Just keep your spiderballs and I’ll keep mine (if they are the same number of balls!). 🤣

this is even better, because I love getting parts of other Awesome forum members rigs on my rig!

I will count the # of bungee cords and let you know. I have spares anyways so won't be an issue at all.

Not to hijak the thread, but I've also got a used spiderweb lj shade. Mine has a little more sun fade, but I'll make a post tomorrow for it for anybody that misses out.

Reactions: JMT and J R
Status
Not open for further replies.