LJ with 22k miles for 6k

Status
Not open for further replies.
yalla motor - I love it ha, great name. Also you should haggle just for the hell of it. They're big fans of haggling in my experience.

That makes me sick. That's what I paid for my sh*t Jeep! Dang. Why are they so cheap in Dubai? Other costs we don't know about?

Vehicles here plummet in value after 5 years. Parts are expensive and hard to find, great mechanics are in short supply. What is really cool, you don't even need heat or penetrating oil on nuts and bolts. ZERO rust. Unlimiteds are rare.

Reactions: Chris
Vehicles here plummet in value after 5 years. Parts are expensive and hard to find, great mechanics are in short supply. What is really cool, you don't even need heat or penetrating oil on nuts and bolts. ZERO rust. Unlimiteds are rare.

How much to ship that to the US?

Likely you would be shipping it in a container. If you where really savy you would also fill it with a ton of parts.

If only someone local could load it up 🤣

Reactions: Chris
I need to investigate whether or not these can be re-imported to the US for use on the road. I'd love to bring mine back plus a few more. It costs about $2K to ship from the US to here so I suspect it should be approximately the same cost. They could be shipped for use as a parts source I suppose. Seems downright un-American if Jeeps aren't allowed to come home.

Reactions: Chris and Alex01
Take a look at your abs tray. I wonder if it has all the legal U.S stuff is there... When the lady came to look at Toms LJ after he got it from North Carolina it was the only thing other than the sticker in the door jam and vin she looked

Status
Not open for further replies.