LJR Sahara Edition in CO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. This listing comes up as expired. Is that because this already sold? Just checking as I’m in the market for one now!

Generally sold if it shows as expired. LJR is a great choice, and Rubihara more so.

Hi. This listing comes up as expired. Is that because this already sold? Just checking as I’m in the market for one now!

Vehicle ads expire after 30 days. Chances are that it did not sell so I’d keep an eye on that local Craigslist in case it pops back up.

Well it would be an '05 if its a Rubihara, but the options check out from the pictures. We don't have #131 on the Rubihara registry so don't have any history to share on its owner or previous owners. Not a fan of the over sized fender flares they put on her, but at least they painted them the right color.

Reactions: Irun
Well it would be an '05 if its a Rubihara, but the options check out from the pictures. We don't have #131 on the Rubihara registry so don't have any history to share on its owner or previous owners. Not a fan of the over sized fender flares they put on her, but at least they painted them the right color.

Hey - How can I PM you? I didn’t seem to have that option. Maybe it’s because I haven’t done much on this forum yet posting-wise (I’ve been very active on wranglerforum and JLforum over the years but not here because I don’t yet own a TJ or LJ). I’d love to hear about the Rubihara Registry and if you have any thoughts on how I can advance my efforts here. I thought about trying to join the Rubihara owner’s group but after starting the submission process I didn’t want to be deceitful since I’m not an owner but rather a hopeful owner. Are you able to PM me?

Reactions: JeepZilla380
Hey - How can I PM you? I didn’t seem to have that option. Maybe it’s because I haven’t done much on this forum yet posting-wise (I’ve been very active on wranglerforum and JLforum over the years but not here because I don’t yet own a TJ or LJ). I’d love to hear about the Rubihara Registry and if you have any thoughts on how I can advance my efforts here. I thought about trying to join the Rubihara owner’s group but after starting the submission process I didn’t want to be deceitful since I’m not an owner but rather a hopeful owner. Are you able to PM me?

Sent ya a message.

Status
Not open for further replies.