Lockers on nearly stock Jeep, thoughts?

With the stock Dana 35 rear, you may also want to consider a Truetrac limited slip, depending on your off road needs. It is very capable in most circumstances, but it is not ideal if you are lifting wheels off road since it is not a true locker. It is more Dana 35 friendly than a locker.

I have the Truetrac in the rear with a Powertrax no slip up front on 31s with a 2" lift and love the setup.

Reactions: matkal
With the stock Dana 35 rear, you may also want to consider a Truetrac limited slip, depending on your off road needs. It is very capable in most circumstances, but it is not ideal if you are lifting wheels off road since it is not a true locker. It is more Dana 35 friendly than a locker.

I have the Truetrac in the rear with a Powertrax no slip up front on 31s with a 2" lift and love the setup.

That's a stretch, not to mention a Rubicon also comes standard with a LSD in the rear axle.
I don't buy it either, but that's a contest where I'll gladly concede to the other guy. If the mud is that bad, I'm going around or turning around.