Indiana Locking hub conversion parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeepndogs

TJ Enthusiast
Price
$350.00
I have sold the Jeep so I am going through some of the spare parts I have. I have a brand new set of locking hubs for a 5x5.5 hub kit, several new dust seals for the rotors, replacement bearing assemblies, and seals. Everything is new.

05E382F7-DC2C-4CAF-9865-6743FFF109DC.jpeg

56F366D8-ACC8-4443-9CEF-DB84AB0A42E2.jpeg

C4B1ADEF-B272-4F34-9FFC-5CD4CE002E99.jpeg

0C734C70-CEDC-4254-BA61-C2C88993D9C5.jpeg

A7461829-9FB7-4C9E-B681-F6CBD813DD14.jpeg

@jeepndogs whaaaaaaaaaat, you sold it? I remember you saying about how it was painful with your hearing issues. You got rid of the LJ, huh? What did you replace it with? Hope the replacement is good to drive for you.

I haven’t been able to drive it since June of last year. I literally sold it hours ago. The guy walked in the garage, walked around it, and handed me my asking price in cash. It went that quick. I haven’t bought anything yet. Really going to try a new Rubicon, I drove one on vacation in Colorado in the expressway for several hours and the noise was OK. It will most likely stay stock with the AT tires. But at least it’s a Jeep and hopefully I could pull the top off it occasionally on short trips.

Reactions: psrivats
I haven’t been able to drive it since June of last year. I literally sold it hours ago. The guy walked in the garage, walked around it, and handed me my asking price in cash. It went that quick. I haven’t bought anything yet. Really going to try a new Rubicon, I drove one on vacation in Colorado in the expressway for several hours and the noise was OK. It will most likely stay stock with the AT tires. But at least it’s a Jeep and hopefully I could pull the top off it occasionally on short trips.

Your rig was super nice, hopefully it went to a good home.

Keep us posted on the JLR. They are nice and need very little done compared to a TJ.

It killed me, guy drove it home in a snow storm and the roads are covered in salt! But it was an older guy, my guess is it will never see a trail again. But he was happy having some room in the back for the grand kids.

• Sad
Reactions: JMT and psrivats
I haven’t been able to drive it since June of last year. I literally sold it hours ago. The guy walked in the garage, walked around it, and handed me my asking price in cash. It went that quick.

I can sympathize with you here. I have an LJ that has been years in the making. Now that I have it where I want it, I'm considering selling it, because sometimes life takes you in a different direction than you thought. On the positive side, yours sold quickly, with no haggle/hassle, so that definitely helps!

(y)

Reactions: jeepndogs
Status
Not open for further replies.