Locking Winch

There is every reason in the world to not do it. Be the bigger man, be responsible by not escalating the situation to the point where the damage is life threatening or irrevocable and leads to something that is life changing in a very bad way. It takes maturity and intelligence to prevent childish games from ruining one's life, exercise it.

Don't mess with their vehicles, fix the problem and the problem is stupid games being played by stupid people and that often leads to winning stupid prizes. Don't be stupid.
WELL SAID !!! Be the bigger man... maturity and intelligence.... use the skills university taught you.. and involve the rest of the teaching staff to get past the stupid games.

try a dash cam feeding your cell phone.......... tied to what the school teaches. video is only good if it is used to produce positive change.

Kids are not supposed to steal either. We don't lock the store doors to stop theft. We teach kids to not...............

If they were stealing stuff, I'd be mad and probably do something. But they aren't damaging anything so I don't really care. Everyone messing with it is a friend.

Anyways, the strap and tab solution seems like a good idea. I'm gonna go for that. Thanks for all the help everyone.

Reactions: Chris