Long time, First time

msp

I've wanted a Jeep since I was in high school. I'm 53 and I just bought a 1999 TJ and I'm so excited. Of course I know nothing about owning a Jeep so I can't wait until I can start peppering y'all with stupid questions.

They are a really good time. Watch your wallet, there is always a Jeep doo dad troll waiting to empty it. You’re going to have to toss a photo up here. It’s a law or something. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: lowranger
I've wanted a Jeep since I was in high school. I'm 53 and I just bought a 1999 TJ and I'm so excited. Of course I know nothing about owning a Jeep so I can't wait until I can start peppering y'all with stupid questions.

I’m closing in on two years with mine & the stupid questions still flow out fast & furious like, so you’re in good company :biggrin:

I could see a problem off the bat if that is your TJ in there. You need a KO2 A/T BF Goodrich. Show us some photos and we'll help you fix more.

At the risk of never hearing from you again,
This thread is worthless without pics

:)

Now you're just the picture troll :D

@msp, welcome to the forum!

You're never to old to own a Wrangler! I bet you're realizing now what you've been missing out on all these years, huh? Have you had a chance to get the top and doors off yet?