Look what I picked up

Congrats to you both.
My wife and I got married in a wonderful town that a lot of Jeeper's may recognize, "Ouray Colorado" in the old county courthouse.
Cost...$35. for license + expense to travel from Atl. Ga.
We now live in Delta, Colorado just less than a hour drive from Ouray.

070.jpg

Congrats to you both.
My wife and I got married in a wonderful town that a lot of Jeeper's may recognize, "Ouray Colorado" in the old county courthouse.
Cost...$35. for license + expense to travel from Atl. Ga.
We now live in Delta, Colorado just less than a hour drive from Ouray.

View attachment 63666
Beautiful!
We are going there next year in April. Not to get married! But to wheel our Jeep :) Already did the "married thing" :)

Now after the wedding buy her a sparkling Rubi.
an oem rubi...
After I have the funds saved up to pay for something in cash I def will be doing that. No loans...ever again. Being debt free minus the house is an amazing feeling. Used Tacoma 2001-2004 is still my ultimate want vehicle right now, but we will see. If a nice TJR pops up and I am ready to buy you never know. Not into having multiple vehicles anymore. I want an everyday multipurpose vehicle and that’s why I love this little ranger I have now.

congrats again :)
I sent a link of a TJR I found to a buddy of mine and he was like you should buy that man. I explained to him all the upcoming bills I will have...and he was like yea but you got a nice check for your Rubicon. And I explained yes I did...but the money went towards a ring, finished off my student loans, and the rest will be tied up in this wedding. So in actuality the money was never mine hahaha. What I’m getting at is having a partner in life is way more valuable to me than any Jeep I’ll find...unless it’s a 2006 Black AEV LJR ;)