Looking at a 2002 SE, how bad is this rust?

I use the rubber plugs in the winter to (try) and prevent salt from getting in. During the summer, I remove the plugs. But I also have drain holes in my frame.

I assume you drilled drain holes at strategic locations in the frame? Any wisdom on how large and where?

If there are no frame drain holes in it walk away. I went through the whole frame repair myself and after cutting ,cleaning and welding and laying on a creeper for 3 months last winter at 72 years old believe me when i say WALK AWAY.There are lots of better ones out there.

It's so bad that you shouldn't buy it... And if I have time I will actually look at the pictures.

My point is we see about one of these a week and the answer is always the same.

If there are no frame drain holes in it walk away. I went through the whole frame repair myself and after cutting ,cleaning and welding and laying on a creeper for 3 months last winter at 72 years old believe me when i say WALK AWAY.There are lots of better ones out there.

What year did they start putting the drain holes in? Or is this just something that the previous owner would have done?