Looking for 15" wheels? Whats our choices?

$200 each? Thinking aluminum? Natural finish?

Painted finish maybe? I've moved away from crawling on rocks http://www.myjeeprocks.com/forums/showthread.php/14747-Bullfrog-Trail and enjoy across state exploring, camping, hiking.....Napping.

72143b.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, I recognize those call letters! I lived in in so cal until 15, around w covina, covina, baldwin park, and listened to kmet, kroq, klos. That's a blast from the past :D

Reactions: KMET
Had those, came stock. Few years ago thought I was loaning them to my friends son (33 12.5 KM1's mounted & Spidertrax) for his XJ, couple weeks later his son sold his Jeep with my shit.

I've got 2 set's of Moabs, one set painted black (Without tires), the other silver with rock rash (315's) . Currently running 16" American Eagle's with bfg at's 285's.

I've since placed the order, $480 with shipping, I've always liked that rounded style on Jeeps & Land Rovers.

Reactions: Kyle_W
Here's my dilemma, sorta rhetorical.

I've enjoyed the stability of E rated 285's, having a rack atop Jeep it's been a bit top heavy. I quickly realized, even with 488 gearing (Deepest offered at the time) doesn't cut it with 35's (D rated 315's) for 200+ mile highway driving. I've done the local trails to death, so now I wanna venture out farther outside my own state. Driveability would greatly increase with 33 10.5's, unfortunately am concerned about being top heavy because my chosen wheels @ 5.5 BS, I could decrease to 4.5 using a spacer, it's likely to look funny with 10.5 wide tires. 33 12.5 with 4.5BS might be best for my use...
myjeep1016.JPG
jeeps.jpeg

Looks great. Gotta say, Jeep has some good looking stock wheels. Ecco, Canyon, Ravines (personal favorite), Moabs, all great looking wheels for factory.

Reactions: StG58
After running larger tires was a bit worried how 10.5 wide tires would look. Won't lie, it's going to take sum time to adjust. Highway use I saw an immediate improvement, places like Anza Borrego are 6 hr round trip, even local mountains could be a few hours with traffic, so I'll adjust...

I too will be going skinny and tall. I don't like tires that stick out past the fenders, and don't want to put 7" wide flares on. Plus they dig better. Add to that, I LOVE the stock look of a Wrangler...About the only body mod I want to make is fill the holes in the fenders for turn signals, and relocate some JK signals in the grill for that Old School CJ look.