Looking for 15" wheels? Whats our choices?

Ranger bob, you put into words pretty much my entire game plan! 05 Rubicon, just received my 2" OME HD lift, as well as most everything steering & suspention wise to start this build. Also Super Swamper TSL 31"X 9.5" Radials on 15 x 5 x 4.5 x 7 inch U.S. WHEEL 555-5710 powder coated in silver. Should be a hoot!

20180519_154522.jpg

Reactions: Mike_H
Posted this somewhere else but here it is again. RE the AEV sucks !!! 100%. My plastic flares have suffered the usual abuse.... and been patched up many times. I decided to run the stock 15x7 steel spokers with 5.5" BS and run 33x10.50x15 KO2s. Perfect fit, stock suspension, NO lift, and the AEV HighLine. But the 6" flare was WAT TOOO wide so I cut them down to 4" flares. Lots of screws in the process.... will go with rivets and paint eventually. But here it is.

Before
before.jpg

During
during.jpg

After
after.jpg

Will add the many repairs soon. I'm guessing I'll need 200 rivets to finish the job. But I love TALL & SKINNY.

Reactions: Ted05Rubi
Here is the reason you can run 33s with a stock suspension and the AEV HighLine. Not so much the HighLine but the fact AEV cuts back the front wheelwell opening. And adds a filler.
IMG_2201.jpg

STOCK
DSC_0022.jpg

AEV
DSC_0063.jpg

Nothing more fun than cutting up your Jeep for free to get where you want to go.

Reactions: Ted05Rubi
Posted this somewhere else but here it is again. RE the AEV sucks !!! 100%. My plastic flares have suffered the usual abuse.... and been patched up many times. I decided to run the stock 15x7 steel spokers with 5.5" BS and run 33x10.50x15 KO2s. Perfect fit, stock suspension, NO lift, and the AEV HighLine. But the 6" flare was WAT TOOO wide so I cut them down to 4" flares. Lots of screws in the process.... will go with rivets and paint eventually. But here it is.

Before
View attachment 41942

During
View attachment 41943

After
View attachment 41944

Will add the many repairs soon. I'm guessing I'll need 200 rivets to finish the job. But I love TALL & SKINNY.
Still can’t believe you did that lol. I wonder if you could fill the seam with some kind of glue/adhesive and have them bedlined. The rivets look off to me no offense.