Looking for a bumper with a hitch receiver that can handle a dirt bike carrier

Jakar

Looking for a bumper with a hitch receiver that can handle a dirt bike carrier. Anyone that has a setup that they can recommend?

Looking for a bumper with a hitch receiver that can handle a dirt bike carrier. Anyone that has a setup that they can recommend?

You might talk to Matt at undercover fab works- If you’re talking about a 125 or maybe a 250 two-stroke that’s gonna be one thing but if you’re talking about something like a KTM 690 Adventure I don’t know if I would do it it.

Reactions: B252
You might talk to Matt at undercover fab works- If you’re talking about a 125 or maybe a 250 two-stroke that’s gonna be one thing but if you’re talking about something like a KTM 690 Adventure I don’t know if I would do it it.

Looking to carry a KTM 350, around 240lb

Looking to carry a KTM 350, around 240lb
This is how I carried my son's bike. The front proved far more practical, it sat on a piece of steel i-beam.

2002_0901_132011AA.JPG

I use my dirtworx rear bumper/tire carrier to take an old steel xr 200 all over the place according to the internet its 240 lbs wet. I have PS frame tie ins too. I also had an xr 650l on there too, but that was only for a very short distance.

I’ve decided this spring to get a small trailer and pull my bike and camping gear after work on Fridays to an area that we have leased to ride on...I have an enclosed trailer for the bikes but for the jeep but I’m going to get the lightest open trailer that I can find it and put the camping gear in some tubs- The plan is to do both things that I love the most together- And especially just get some time away and some peace and quiet.

0CF09B6D-A93A-4C54-946B-4313A3C44125.jpeg

Last edited:
I’ve decided this spring to get a small trailer and pull my bike and camping gear after work on Fridays to an area that we have leased to ride on...I have an enclosed trailer for the bikes but for the jeep but I’m going to get the lightest enclosed trailer that I can find it and put the camping gear in some tubs- The plan is to do both things that I love the most together- And especially just get some time away and some peace and quiet.

View attachment 398759

You are hard-core, Mr. G.