South Carolina Looking for a local salvage yard

Wrong Greenville, I’m afraid, found one that I’ve been to not too far from Greenville, NC. My very nice half doors came from Rays Wranglers in PA. Looks like he has a huge Jeep yard.

Last edited:
Not sure about your area, but around here you hardly ever see a Wrangler in a salvage yard. Somebody's hoarding them somewhere.

Just about every junkyard in the nation now uses www.car-parts.com to list their stuff. Do a search there for any specific part and you'll find all the junkyards local to you that have it in stock. I think you can even set a radius. But remember junkyards have freight down pretty good. So shipping isn't always that bad. You might find your part further away. Don't be afraid to ask for a shipping quote. I ordered Jeep seats from a junkyard several hundred miles away. Shipping was only $100 for a total of $400 for the seats. Not bad considering I was not able to find that price locally.

Hey...found a gold mine of tj parts. It's called Carolina jeeparts. It's located in Fountain Inn s.c. a 30 min drive from me. It's a cool old tin building housing 5000 sq feet of tj parts, used. The folks there are very friendly and know their stuff.

Reactions: Dan T.
Aside from Fountain Inn SC, next closest would be in NC. There are a few there i know of, North of Charlotte. Look up ND Jeep junk or salvage hard. Eastern automotive is one. I and T is another I've ordered from.