Looking for a reputable company for a replacement ECM

Houndog

Well im leaning toward the ecm, giving me fits with my jeep shutting down and the gauges doing weird things.I SEARCHED found a company called flagship 1.Ordered a reman ecm,What a terrible company to deal with.Well its been 2 weeks and Im pretty sure I got scamed 180$ down the pipes.Can anyone direct me toward a reputable company I can get a reprogrammed ecm from?Im at a loss.

Try reaching out to @Wranglerfix

He’s posted a lot on here, and makes PCMs for the TJs using non-TJ cores. So far he has good reviews.

Check out this thread. Mainly focuses on the 05-06 TJs, but he makes them for all years of TJ and some YJs as I recall.

https://wranglertjforum.com/threads/05-06-pcm-issue-is-solved.21699/
Sorry for the delay in responding. And then running up and down the state the last couple of days ! Thank you very much for mentioning us!

Mark

Come on @wrangler6035, I know you work for FS1. I highly suggest you guys get your shit together and start doing right on your customer service. If you don't, you'll be banned from this forum and your reputation will be tarnished in the TJ community.

I don't like making threats, but all I've been hearing about you guys lately is horror stories about your sloppy customer service. Get your shit together. This is 2019, there's no excuse for poor customer service.

Reactions: Wranglerfix
To the OP--what are you experiencing that makes you think it is the PCM?

I recently ordered an ECM for my father-in-law from Mark at wranglerfix.com. We literally just installed it and ran up the road and it is awesome! His is an 05 automatic and was shifting all kinds of crazy but now it shifts so smooth. If anyone needs an ECM, go to wranglerfix.com!