Looking for advice on potential LJ purchase

Does the seller know why the Rubicon stickers aren't on the hood?

Reactions: Starrs
like vary much enjoy your opinion on this LJ, looks pretty clean, paint is scratched and cracked but Im told it is in grate mechanical shape. No hard top:-( aftermarket best top soft top. 05, LJ, 97Kmi, $14500. @Chris @Starrs experts please give me your opinion. Current 2nd owner said he pulled flares, sill guard and raddle caned them black again from, original owner had it outside I guess ;-(. Not a fan of the nerfs and such but it's a start :). Current owner put a budget boost on, pucks and shocks, Id want OME system ultimately.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/515549722643946/?ref=messenger_banner
View attachment 131902
View attachment 131903
View attachment 131904

It looks clean to me! I'd like to see more of the frame, but from the photo I do see, it looks like there shouldn't be an issues with it.

I think I'm going to have to pass on this one after all, it could still be a grate deal for someone but not me. Owner and I don't seem to be communicating well and price is fluctuating after an agreed upon price was established. I don't want to go into it on the open forum, but buyer-be-ware and good luck.

I'm still on the lookout for a clean LJ reasonably priced. Quality lift and 33' 10.5s ish is where I want to end up so that would be a nice bonus.

Reactions: Starrs