Looking for advice on which lift for 33" tires

Ideally you need 4" of lift for 33s.

This can either be done with a 4" suspension lift, or 2.5" of suspension lift and 1.25" of body lift.

What is your budget, and what do you intend to do with it? Is it for on-road only, or do you intend to do light off-roading, serious off-roading, etc.?

Ok this rig will be used on the farm. It will be in and hopefully through a lot of mud daily. This machine will be used for work daily with some sideline fun. So I need components that are tough. Hopefully you can get a picture of what I am trying to arrive at.....

BDS or Procomp 3" springs, Rancho RS5000X shocks, 1" body lift/1"motor mount lift, Adjustable front track bar, rear track bar relocation bracket, longer rear sway bar end links, front sway bar end links if you want to disco the front, 2" bump stop extensions front/rear, BFG KM3 mud terrains, wheels with 4"- 4.5" of backspacing, or wheel spacers to give your current wheels that bs. That should set you up for mud and the occasional weekend warrior trips. If money was no object, re-gear and front/rear lockers.

Reactions: Alex01
Bob the 03 guy
What your saying is to buy the components instead of one of the thousands of package deals? Those packages make my head swim

Yup...there really isn't a truly "complete" kit out there for a good lift...well, Currie or Savvy, but they are $$$. You can piece together a pretty nice set of components for a bit less money than the Currie set-up. @bobthetj03 laid it out pretty well for you.

Reactions: bobthetj03