Looking for cheap ideas on modding my Jeep

Keep what you have, add a lunch box locker to the front, a winch and winch plate. Join a group or club and go wheel.

You have been given some sound advice, but...

Hockey pucks and longer bolts will give you a 1" body lift for about $35.
Shop around for used 33" tires. They pop up all the time.
If you have 3.73 gears turn off OD and you should be fine.

None of this is the right way, but when I was young and had little money I did a lot of things that were not the "right way" with good results. You might be able to get a T-case linkage relocation bracket from someone that went cable. Making one would be easy with hacksaw, drill and repurposed steel. Or buy one for $15-$20. Education and saving is good too!

Earn some money. There are fortunes to be made by anyone willing to roll up their sleeves and work hard. Buy a lawn mower and mow 4 lawns per week. That should only take about 6 hours per week. That will easily afford you all the mods and tires you need. Onsite car detailing, window washing, boat polishing, etc. Lots of easy endeavors that young people don't do anymore that old people still want and will pay for. A kid with a paint brush and a bit of perseverance could buy a new Rubicon. Rather than identify wants with no money, look for ways to make some money. The rest will be easy. Earn money and buy some tools for starters. Don't put the cart before the horse.