WTB: Looking for factory fog lights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeepersteve71

TJ Enthusiast
Looking for a set of factory fog lights from an 05-06 in decent shape. Located in Fort Worth, TX. Need to have the checkered pattern like in the photo attached.

CCEC155D-1603-4E54-938A-293B238F0E1F.jpeg

Looking for a set of factory fog lights from an 05-06 in decent shape. Located in Fort Worth, TX. Need to have the checkered pattern like in the photo attached.
Not sure if you're still looking — I have a set of factory fog lights from an '04 Rubicon available (recently moved and looking to cut down on the number of parts in storage). They have the checkered pattern, photo attached with part number tag for reference. They're in good shape — a little cloudiness in the lenses, minor surface rust on the brackets. Let me know if they might be of interest.

tj_fog_lights.jpg

Not sure if you're still looking — I have a set of factory fog lights from an '04 Rubicon available (recently moved and looking to cut down on the number of parts in storage). They have the checkered pattern, photo attached with part number tag for reference. They're in good shape — a little cloudiness in the lenses, minor surface rust on the brackets. Let me know if they might be of interest.

View attachment 221536
How much were you thinking?

Would need to ship to Texas. I picked up a set but the brackets were too rusty to take apart which the seller didn’t disclose..

Going to have to pick up a 3rd set now to make one good set.. my original set I was trying to take apart and the mounts crumbled in my hands.

Would need to ship to Texas. I picked up a set but the brackets were too rusty to take apart which the seller didn’t disclose..

Going to have to pick up a 3rd set now to make one good set.. my original set I was trying to take apart and the mounts crumbled in my hands.
Ah man, sorry to hear about the issues with prior set. I'll PM you to cover more details.

There's a thread here somewhere on how to take the light apart and clean them up. Mine have the small steel reflector removed. Much nicer, and folks don't flick the high beams at me either.
I came across it which is what gave me the idea to try and clean mine up. I have the Jeep factory covers that I think will look great on our Mopar/AEV bumper. I already purchased the LED bulbs too. Just have to find a decent set of lights where the mounts are in good shape.

Reactions: Head Lice

Hi Jeepersteve71, wanted to check back — sent some info through PM, wasn't sure if you were still interested in the fog lights?

Hi Jeepersteve71, wanted to check back — sent some info through PM, wasn't sure if you were still interested in the fog lights?
Sorry! Just now getting back to my phone. My wife just gave birth to our first child this week. Was doing a lot of prep last week and trying to get back to the norm of things. All Jeep activities have been put on hold until my wife releases me :).

I’ll try to look over what you sent me today or tomorrow and get back to you.

Thank you!

Sorry! Just now getting back to my phone. My wife just gave birth to our first child this week. Was doing a lot of prep last week and trying to get back to the norm of things. All Jeep activities have been put on hold until my wife releases me :).

I’ll try to look over what you sent me today or tomorrow and get back to you.

Thank you!
Aha — congratulations on the addition to the family! Totally understand, a newborn is a far larger priority. I'll stay tuned - hope everyone is doing well there.

Status
Not open for further replies.