• Want to add an app icon for this forum to your mobile device's home screen? Check out this thread to see how.
  • Have an event you want to share? Check out the new forum event calendar and how-to use it in this thread here.
  • To both new members and existing members, please read this thread about posting your topics in the correct sub-forum. It makes my job (and my life) a lot easier!

Tennessee looking for fellow Mid South Jeepers (Memphis, OB, SouthHaven)

Jon Wildes

TJ Padawan
Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2018
Memphis
Just looking to connect with a few mid south jeepers. Find out where you guys ride and share repair stories.

Shane Mckinley

Zipman35
Supporting Member
May 31, 2017
Oxford, MS, United States
That would be a good connection to have. Southaven is my home town where I grew up. Born in Memphis. Lives in Deaoto County most of my life. Been in Oxford, MS for the last 10 years

Not much in riding info recently. Just mudding in high school which is never fun to get off lol. I’ve seen several trailers Jeeps head to Sardis quite a bit down this way. Bottoms in Coldwater ect.

I’ve been looking for a power line road locally but no luck really without legal issues ha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2005 RHD TJ Sport
2010 BMW 528xi

Reactions: Jon Wildes
OP
Jon Wildes

Jon Wildes

TJ Padawan
Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2018
Memphis
Nice to meet you man. I think in order to get a good ride I’ll have to travel to west Tn.

gasiorv

Sep 28, 2018
Memphis, TN
Hello from Memphis. If you haven't yet, check out Mid-South Jeeps. Also, Hawk Pride in Alabama is a 2 hour drive. Hot Springs is a 3 hour drive. Both fun parks, we typically do day trips to Hawk Pride, but spend the weekend when we go to Hot Springs. Windrock in East TN is a good place, approx 5 hour drive.

Reactions: Shane Mckinley

Shane Mckinley

Zipman35
Supporting Member
May 31, 2017
Oxford, MS, United States
Hello from Memphis. If you haven't yet, check out Mid-South Jeeps. Also, Hawk Pride in Alabama is a 2 hour drive. Hot Springs is a 3 hour drive. Both fun parks, we typically do day trips to Hawk Pride, but spend the weekend when we go to Hot Springs. Windrock in East TN is a good place, approx 5 hour drive.
Mid-south Jeeps?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2005 RHD TJ Sport
2010 BMW 528xi

gasiorv

Sep 28, 2018
Memphis, TN
Midsouthjeeps.com is their website, the forum on the website is not that active anymore but still value for searching. They have a very active Facebook page. They are having a meeting at gosset in October and also their Fall Run at Hot Springs is weekend of Oct 20. Hit springs is a lot of fun.

Their is also West TN offroad ( WTO) which I believe is based out of Jackson, TN but their are a lot of Memphis members. They have an active Facebook page as well.

Rusteze

Jan 3, 2019
Mississippi
I am a member of MSJ! I live in the Southaven area. I haven't been able to go on any rides yet, but I did go to the Jeepers for charity event a few months ago. There was a whole Jeep procession that clogged up traffic for miles on the interstate! It was actually pretty fun. Great group to hang with. I was introduced by my cousin Justin and my cousin-in-law Miles.