Looking for hard top storage bag / cover

Kelly F.

Looking for a storage bag for my hard top, I can't find just the cover. Bestop/Hoss offers the cart and cover but not just the cover. Anyone have a cover or know where to look/get one? I see JK covers but not sure id they'll fit.

I want a fully enclosed cover/bag because my top will be stored outdoors.

If you don't find one for a TJ, you could to go to a shop that does boat tops. They can either make one or modify the JK cover which is probably bigger than you'd like. In my random boat top place visits, the total cost of any cover/bag may be cheaper if they make it vs adding their cost to the JK cover.

If you don't find one for a TJ, you could to go to a shop that does boat tops. They can either make one or modify the JK cover which is probably bigger than you'd like. In my random boat top place visits, the total cost of any cover/bag may be cheaper if they make it vs adding their cost to the JK cover.
Good to know, thank you! I saw a mom and pop shop online that can make one. But not interested in dropping $300 for a cover. I saw some JK bags for $175 and under.

Just use a tarp big enough to wrap around it and some bungee cords to secure it.
That's what I did before I sold mine. Put it on the side of the shed with a tarp over it & some rocks around the edges to keep it from blowing away. Worked great.