Looking for help with stereo system installatio

1TrackJack

I bought a 04 LJ a couple weeks ago that had been sitting for over a year. After a three day detail job and a new PCM its coming out really nice. This LJ must have had the mother of all stereo set ups. I have pulled out at least a 100' of wires, ground wires, speaker wires, power wire and one huge fuse going to the relay box. Amp and base were gone.
Now that that is all cleaned up I have left over a nice Kenwood Excelon radio head, KDC-X998, and Infinity speakers front and in the sound bar. Can I hook up the speakers directly to the RCA outputs on the radio head and get good sound? Another question, there is a stripped bare blue and white striped wire that I don't know what it does. It is coming off the main wire harness for the Kenwood head. I do have the adapter plug harness that plugs into the Jeep factory harness.
Radio wire.jpg
Radio.jpg

The blue and white wire is for a remote turn on usually an amp or power antenna etc. You cannot connect the speakers to the Rca's. Look for speaker outs.

Speakers can’t be connected directly to the RCA. The RCA outputs only work if connected to an amp which also has speaker outs. If you don’t have an amp then you need to use the speaker outs on your stereo.